Suphala 15:15:15
0 Review(s)
Last Updated: July 9, 2015
Category:
3 View(s)

Suphala 15:15:15

Suphala 15:15:15
Short Description
Contact Shri VenuGopal 098853 43533 in and around Siddipeta RCF produces two grades of complex fertilizers at its Trombay unit. They are commonly known as “Suphala”, which has almost become a generic name for NP/NPK complexes in the farm
Listing Information
Posted On:March 9, 2015
Category:
Posted By:
Location:
Siddiepta
502103
India
» Telangana
Overview

Contact Shri VenuGopal 098853 43533 in and around Siddipeta Suphala 15:15:15 Suphala 15:15:15(also called S15) is a unique complex, granular, natural color fertilizer The major plant nutrients, Nitrogen, Phosphorus & Potash are present in equal proportion(15% each). Homogeneous granules keep the nutrients in exact proportion and assure even availability to the individual plants. The absorption of each nutrient is enhanced by the presence of other nutrients. The granules are spherical, uniform(2 to 4 mm size) and free flowing, which facilitate their uniform application to the soil. S15 can be easily applied by seed drill. Due to their density, the granules are not blown away by wind or mechanically washed out by irrigation water. On application of Suphala 15:15:15 the readily available forms of nutrients like nitrate nitrogen, water soluble phosphate and potash are immediately available to the crops. This helps in establishing strong roots and promotes desired growth of the crops in the early stages. The other forms of nutrients like ammonical nitrogen, citrate-soluble phosphate and temporarily held potash in Suphala keep the nutrients available to the soils for a longer period. These nutrients are released gradually which assures high nutrient status in the soil for a longer period and thereby ensures healthy and luxuriant growth of the crops. Suphala 15:15:15 also contains secondary plant nutrients like Calcium, Magnesium and Sulphur which are helpful for the improvement of the soil and also facilitate efficient uptake of other nutrients by the plants. This product has found wide acceptance in cultivation of cash crops like sugarcane, cotton, jute, as well as fruit crops. It is extremely effective in improving the yield of plantation crops like tea and coffee. Suphala 15:15:15 is packed in 50 kg golden yellow colored bag which is available with the authorized dealers of the RCF throughout the country. Field trials on various crops in varied climatic conditions and different types of soil have proved the usefulness of this product in short and long duration crops. It is concentrated fertilizer containing the plant nutrients in chemical combinations which reduces the cost of application, transportation, handling and storage. Suphala leaves a residual effect in the soil which is beneficial to all crops. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Color : Natural Form: Granular. Bulk density: 1100 gms/Litre. Solubility: 730 gms/Litre. Total Nitrogen by weight: 15%. a)Ammonical Nitrogen: 8% b)Nitrate Nitrogen:7% Total Phosphorous (P2O5) by weight 15% a)Water soluble P2O5 : 4.5 %. b)Citrate soluble P2O5: 10.5% Total Potash(K20)by weight. 15%. Moisture : 1% Micro-nutrients: a)Sulfate as SO4:2.5%. b)MgO : 150ppm. c)Iron as Fe: 0.20% by weight. PRODUCTION PROCESS: The process technology is based on three reactor system designed by KEMIRA O.Y. Finland to produce Suphala 15:15:15 grade with four modified spherodizers (Granular cum drier). RCF has a capacity to produce 4 Lakh MT of S-15 per Annum. Suphala 15:15:15 is manufactured by chemically treating rock phosphate with Nitric acid and also with Ammonia and Potassium Chloride.

Captcha Challenge